Independent Third-Party Employment Verification
Learn more about DETC requirement for institutions to independently verify reported employment data as part of the accreditation process.
INDEPENDENT THIRD-PARTY EMPLOYMENT DATA VERIFICATION FAQ
As a resource, DETC has published a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) advisory which provides additional guidance on the Independent Third-Party Employment Verification requirements. The FAQ provides answers to frequently asked questions such as:
- Does my school have to have an independent third-party verification of employment data every year?
- Which Annual Report will my school need to have verified by the independent third-party as part of my application for accreditation and submission of my Self Evaluation Report?
- What does my school need to have ready for the on-site evaluation team?
- Click here to download the FAQ on Independent Verification
- Click here to download the Guidelines for Independent Third-Party Employment Verification