The Monograph Series are a series of brochures designed to provide guidance on some of the more technical areas of DETC-accreditation.
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges has developed a series of brochures — the DETC Monograph Series— on topics critical to institutional success. These brochures are designed to provide guidance to DETC-accredited institutions in the cycle of continuous performance improvement, self-evaluation, and self-improvement processes and practices.
Through the Monograph Series, the Commission hopes to help our accredited schools to comply fully and accurately with the Standards of Accreditation, achieve institutional success, and ensure that students are well prepared to enter the workforce.
Completing a Successful Degree Application
- Outlines DETC approval process for degree programs;
- Defines the approval process for distance education;
- Offers tips to help schools create and submit a successful application for Commission Consideration
- Maximizing Program Advisory Committees
- Learning Resource Systems
- Faculty Improvement Planning/Implementation
- Self Evaluation Processes and Practices
- Institutional Assessment and Improvement Planning/Implementation